Impromptu Meet-Up at Hangar One Steakhouse...

Postings about organizing, and reporting on, informal gatherings of UCAP listeners.
Dave Higdon

Impromptu Meet-Up at Hangar One Steakhouse...

Postby Dave Higdon » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Our old buddy Jonathan -- a.k.a. "NavionPilot" -- rang in yesterday after a snowing IFR arrival to ICT...and my Bride Annie and I were able to divert from some other plans to share a drink and some conversation with Jonathan and his fellow flyer Andy before we had to get back to the world...and they stayed for dinner...be interesting to hear their impressions...Hangar One recently won honors for the quality of its Web site...

Good seeing you, Jonathan...good meeting you, Andy...Annie and I enjoyed the chance to visit...hopefully another time will find us with more evening available...

Safe flying, guys...and thanks for the libations!

Dave

Navionpilot

Re: Impromptu Meet-Up at Hangar One Steakhouse...

Postby Navionpilot » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:50 pm

Dave, It was great seeing you again! The Hangar One Steakhouse was worth going back to. I had a nice steak and some tasty sides all for around 12bucks. I think the next time I am in ICT the Hangar One will be on my list of places to eat..... Not to mention there are airplane models everywhere... The only thing they need to offer is a Liney option on the beer list. It was a good time in Wichita...... Off to TEB and then PBI.

Jonathan
"Very hard and smooth surfaces, such as obtained by the use of concrete, are not popular with pilots.- Civil Airport Construction 1928- Fly Grass!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Meetups”