OSH 2014 Schedule

Postings about organizing, and reporting on, informal gatherings of UCAP listeners.
champguy

OSH 2014 Schedule

Postby champguy » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:23 am

Planning on a Monday morning arrival and should be down in Vintage Camping with an extra chair under the wing for any UCAPers who can't stand the heat and noise of show central. N69VB With plenty of smashed bugs.
Have started reviewing schedules of events but can't find when and where the UCAP live episodes will be, and when the ice will start melting at the Super 8 Gate.
Remember, not all who wander, are lost.

Scofreyjet

Re: OSH 2014 Schedule

Postby Scofreyjet » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:35 pm

PilotJimG and I will likely be "getting the groceries" again this year, and generally the festivities get started around 6 pm. You can probably find us getting the ice started a'meltin' somewhat before that.
Jeff Ward
I love things with wings!
Scofreyjet on Twitter

pilottony

Postby pilottony » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:20 pm

I sure wish Sam and I could be there this year! I've already been checking out the web cams and EAA Radio. Have you guys figured out what day the ice will melt or the Liennies will flow?
I hope to pop a top at the same time y'all do, so south Alabama will be there in spirits,,,,,
Hey Champguy do you want me to mail you some Rainx? It makes those bugs come off easy!

champguy

Postby champguy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Sunday evening, sheltered in Reedsburg,WI for a Monday morning arrival.
Thanks for the episode, and the work you all do as volunteers for the morning daily paper.
I've had the most awesome tailwinds, with clean, clear, and no bugs air across the mountains and plains, just hope they calm down before I have to head back to Oregon or it will be a painfully slow trip flying nap of the earth back to the Great North West.
Remember, not all who wander, are lost.

jackhodgson
Site Admin
Location: Lookout Point, Nottingham, NH / Nashua Airport (ASH)

Postby jackhodgson » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Looking fwd to seeing everyone.

// Jack

Return to “Meetups”