Oshkosh....Thirsty Thursday?

Postings about organizing, and reporting on, informal gatherings of UCAP listeners.
Navionpilot

Oshkosh....Thirsty Thursday?

Postby Navionpilot » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Who all is going to be there? In the past, I have flown out on Thursday morning and had to join virtually, this year I will be there. Cheesy Poofs, I'm coming for you!

Jonathan.
"Very hard and smooth surfaces, such as obtained by the use of concrete, are not popular with pilots.- Civil Airport Construction 1928- Fly Grass!!!!!!!!!

Scofreyjet

Re: Oshkosh....Thirsty Thursday?

Postby Scofreyjet » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Hi Jonathan,

At this point it looks like most of Team UCAP will be at the Tiedown Party on Thursday night with the exception of Mr. Hodgson. Once again, he has let the need to pay his bills get in the way of his AirVenture responsibilities!

(To be fair, I missed OSH altogether last year. :oops: )

Glad you'll be able to join us this year - looking forward to saying hi. I'm sure there will be Cheesy Poofs on hand!
Jeff Ward
I love things with wings!
Scofreyjet on Twitter

Navionpilot

Postby Navionpilot » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:04 pm

Good deal, I look forward to reconnecting. The Love of money is the route of all evil..... Jack knows this. The love of Lineys however..... that's all that is good in the world. See you folks in a few weeks!

Jonathan
"Very hard and smooth surfaces, such as obtained by the use of concrete, are not popular with pilots.- Civil Airport Construction 1928- Fly Grass!!!!!!!!!

C5Guy

Postby C5Guy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:12 am

I plan to attend. See you guys there.

jimg

Postby jimg » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:16 pm

Hi, all,

I am happy to say that I once again look forward to the Tie Down party behind the Super 8 Motel, at the northwest corner of Wittman Regional Airport, on Thursday evening. It will be wonderful to see everyone again, and to meet the new faces who have not been there before.

If you know other UCAP listeners who will/might be at AirVenture, please spread the word.

Questions about details to Jeff or to me, but it's pretty simple: show up. Eat. Drink. Talk.

Jim G

Return to “Meetups”