Forums Bankruptcy

All kinds of crucially important info for all UCAP Listeners. Not really.
jackhodgson
Site Admin
Location: Lookout Point, Nottingham, NH / Nashua Airport (ASH)

Forums Bankruptcy

Postby jackhodgson » Fri May 06, 2011 12:15 pm

Regular listeners know that I occasionally marvel at newcomers who attempt to listen to all the old episodes before hearing the latest ones. So it's ironic that I find myself doing much the same thing here. But that's about to change.

For some time I managed to keep up with all the conversation in these Forums by checking in every few days. Then real-life caused me to not check in here for some weeks. I fell behind. And then I fell further behind. Ultimately like a few months behind.

I wanted to catch up, and I tried to do so by reading the older posts before the newer. The result has been for me to be months behind in reading things here for quite some time.

I've finally decided that it's crazy for me to be so far behind, so I've declared Forums Bankruptcy. I'm officially skipping over all of my unread posts, and starting to read the most recent ones.

I may eventually catch up on some of the older ones, but I may not. My apologies to anyone who's written a sparkling post that I missed. Point me to the good ones, and I'll take a look.

// Jack

eaglepilot

Re: Forums Bankruptcy

Postby eaglepilot » Sat May 07, 2011 12:38 pm

They're all good... ;)

Return to “Podcast Housekeeping”