My apology for the mistake in UCAP 310.

All kinds of crucially important info for all UCAP Listeners. Not really.
jackhodgson
Site Admin
Location: Lookout Point, Nottingham, NH / Nashua Airport (ASH)

My apology for the mistake in UCAP 310.

Postby jackhodgson » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi this is Jack.

The first couple hundred listeners who downloaded UCAP episode 310 received audio that contained a few minutes of private conversation which was never intended to be in the posted episode.

This was an embarrassing and careless mistake which was totally my fault. It was caused by a computer crash which resulted in some edits being lost, and by my failure to realize the problem and fix it.

For those of you who did not hear the bad audio, and are curious, sorry, I'm not gonna tell you what it was.

But I will say it was nothing incriminating nor titillating. It was just a few minutes of private conversation on a subject, and containing language, which we would never intentionally include in our aviation podcast.

My apologies, especially to Jeb, but also to Dave, and any of our listeners who may have been troubled by this.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming... and man I really need a beer.

Laminar

Re: My apology for the mistake in UCAP 310.

Postby Laminar » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:37 pm

No sweat, Jack. You're allowed one fumble every 300 episodes or so. The podcast is produced by professionals, and it shows.

-Rick

jackhodgson
Site Admin
Location: Lookout Point, Nottingham, NH / Nashua Airport (ASH)

Postby jackhodgson » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:27 pm

I've now posted the repaired, and somewhat less exciting, version of UCAP 310. Live and learn.

http://uncontrolledairspace.com/shownotes/UCAP310

// Jack

tdukerich

Postby tdukerich » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Good spin Jack. None of us that listen to the podcast would ever have guessed that the 3 of you have disdain for Republicans, conservative people or watchers of Fox News.

Suggestion - Add your true feelings to the disclaimer and be done with it. I'll still listen.
Tom Dukerich
ASW-20C OD2
Cessna 170B

Return to “Podcast Housekeeping”