Show downloads

All kinds of crucially important info for all UCAP Listeners. Not really.
swamppilot

Show downloads

Postby swamppilot » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:54 am

Jack, how many ucap downloads are occurring each month? Just wondering how far this disease has spread. Keep up the good work

pilottony

Re: Show downloads

Postby pilottony » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:38 pm

just wondering if there will be a podapalooza episode from osh 2009, anybody know ? searching all our favorite podcast sites but no luck!

Dave Higdon

Postby Dave Higdon » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:48 pm

According to communications between Jack and Pilot Kent, who basically produced the event, he should have the editing and posting done within a couple of days...

Best I can explain it right now...

Dave

pilottony

Postby pilottony » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Thanks DAVE, i wanted to be there but couldnt swing it. it will be great to hear podapalooza 2009 and by the way ,congrats on ONE HUNDRED FIFTY. i have been there for all of them,and like i told you guys at sun n fun. Because of yall, i am now a sport pilot , and i thank yall for all of the podcast and the new friends i have met .

Dave Higdon

Postby Dave Higdon » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Thanks, Tony! Much appreciated...though gotta wonder about the masochistic tendencies of someone who saw/heard what we were up to at the start ;)

Wait...what am I saying...I saw what we were good for three years ago and I'm still doing it!

But it's an uncommonly good excuse for getting together each week to talk my favorite topic with two of my favorite people for thousands of my favorite listeners... :mrgreen:

Thanks! To all who "tune" in...

Dave

Return to “Podcast Housekeeping”