Quick introduction

Mail and other feedback from listeners.
Steph

Quick introduction

Postby Steph » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:40 am

Hi all,

I am an avid listener of the podcast since the beginning of this year and I hope that there will be many to come as I really dig them. And now I also registered for the forum so I thought it would be polite to properly introduce myself.

My name is Steph, I am Dutch and live in the beautiful Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg where I work as an IT-Consultant. I've been interested in aviation for a long time but it is only since last year that the infection with the flying-virus became more serious. I just have started training for my Pilot license for ULM's which is like the Sports Pilot licence in the US. I will not bug you with everything around it but if you're interested you're welcome to check out my blog at http://flywithsteph.blogspot.com As it is wintertime here, there will not be much updates but when the flying starts again I'm planning to post more regulary.

TTFN ;) and happy landings
Steph

Student Pilot for Ultra Légères Motorisées (Microlights)
http://flywithsteph.blogspot.com

PilotBillFromTexas

Re: Quick introduction

Postby PilotBillFromTexas » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Welcome to the forums, Steph!

champguy

Postby champguy » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Yes welcome,
and if you can manage to get some vacation time here in the Grand-Anarchy of America I'm sure some of us could get you some air time.
Remember, not all who wander, are lost.

Dave Higdon

Postby Dave Higdon » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:58 pm

Well welcome to the gang, Steph...and thanks for the kind words...sure that many of us will want to see you progress via your blog...but don't be shy about dropping a quick note to let us know of any high points, low points, weird points or fun points...or just to let us know you've updated your blog...

Meanwhile, wish you many happy aviating hours ahead...

Dave

Return to “Listener Mail”