Mail: PJ from Texas

Mail and other feedback from listeners.
jackhodgson
Site Admin
Location: Lookout Point, Nottingham, NH / Nashua Airport (ASH)

Mail: PJ from Texas

Postby jackhodgson » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:33 pm

Subject: Aviation Events
Date: December 19, 2007 1:09:55 PM EST
To: Podcast@uncontrolledairspace.com, pilotwill

Hey Guys,

Here are some more events coming up at The 1940 Air Terminal Museum.

On Saturday, January 15, 2008, The 1940 Air Terminal Museum at William P. Hobby Airport is pleased to host Wings & Wheels - Cessna Day! We will welcome Cessnas of all kinds on this day (anybody know someone with a Citation that they want to put on display in return for a free lunch?), and it will feature the beautiful 1947 Cessna 140 that the museum will be giving to one lucky raffle ticket holder later in the year. If you haven't purchased a ticket yet and are interested in doing so, you can contact me or anyone at the museum. Admission is $10/adults and $5/children, and provides access to the museum displays, aircraft and vehicle static displays, and lunch. There is a 50% discount to anyone who arrives by Cessna. For more information, contact PJ Gustafson at pj@wingsandwheels.org.

On Saturday, February 16, 2008, The 1940 Air Terminal Museum at William P. Hobby Airport (KHOU) is pleased to host Wings & Wheels - Choppers & Choppers, featuring helicopters and motorcycles. The event runs from 10:00am until 5:00pm, and admission is $10/adults and $5/children, which buys admission to the museum displays, static aircraft and motorcycle displays, and lunch. There is a 50% discount to anyone who arrives via helicopter or puts their motorcycle "chopper" on display. For more information, contact PJ Gustafson at pj@wingsandwheels.org.

On Saturday, March 15, 2008, The 1940 Air Terminal Museum at William P. Hobby Airport (KHOU) is pleased to host Wings & Wheels - Business Aviation!, featuring business aircraft of all types, from piston singles to twin-jets. The event runs from 10:00am - 5:00pm and admission is $10/adults and $5/children, and buys you access to the museum displays, aircraft and vehicle static displays, and lunch. There is a 50% discount for anyone who arrives by business aircraft. For more information, please contact PJ Gustafson at pj@wingsandwheels.org.

Thanks,

PJ

jackhodgson
Site Admin
Location: Lookout Point, Nottingham, NH / Nashua Airport (ASH)

Re: Mail: PJ from Texas

Postby jackhodgson » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:02 pm

This followup from PJ:

The first event will be on Saturday, January 19, 2008. I was mistaken on the date in my original email. I apologize for the confusion.

Thanks,

PJ Gustafson

Return to “Listener Mail”