Jeb on Motorcycle TV Spot

Mail and other feedback from listeners.
topilot

Jeb on Motorcycle TV Spot

Postby topilot » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Hi Guys,
I live in Staurt, FL and was watching this mornings local news channel. There was a short episode on speeding motor cycles giving the law enforcement trouble on the highways, some approaching speeds of 120 MPH. After the segment, the anchor said that the report was submitted by a Jeb Burnside. Was that you Jeb???

turbo

Re: Jeb on Motorcycle TV Spot

Postby turbo » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:41 pm

tom, you sure you heard that right? 120 is almost cruising speed these days. Image
summers s. windsor, ct/ winters stuart, fl RV-6/ R-44 / Gyroplane "The government is a body of people notably ungoverned." Image

Jeb

Postby Jeb » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:45 am

topilot wrote:Hi Guys,
I live in Staurt, FL and was watching this mornings local news channel. There was a short episode on speeding motor cycles giving the law enforcement trouble on the highways, some approaching speeds of 120 MPH. After the segment, the anchor said that the report was submitted by a Jeb Burnside. Was that you Jeb???

Nope; wasn't me. I shudder to think someone out there shares the same name. Poor sap...

<g>

Jeb

Dave Higdon

Postby Dave Higdon » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:49 am

Agree with Jeb -- just think of the confusion over all those wants and warrants :mrgreen:

Dave

Jeb

Postby Jeb » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:02 am

Dave Higdon wrote:Agree with Jeb -- just think of the confusion over all those wants and warrants :mrgreen:

Dave

Think of the goats! The horror...

Jeb

Return to “Listener Mail”