Love the podcast!

Mail and other feedback from listeners.
Cherokee_955

Love the podcast!

Postby Cherokee_955 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:59 pm

Hello from Chicagoland

I listen in my car on my iPod while negotiating Lake County traffic - love the podcast, love the humor and interplay between you all. Would love to hear more from Amy!

I've been listening for a couple months, and catching up on past episodes as I can.

One thing I wanted to mention is that I (literally) drive twice daily past the place where the infamous ski landing took place in Lincolnshire, IL, as you discussed recently. (You know - the guy taking his son to the tennis lesson)

What amazed me most about this, and is worth mentioning, is that the local police department is - quite literally - about 1/4 mile west of where this genius landed. To say the least, its been the talk of the hangar everywhere I've been. The golf course where this took place is next to the Des Plaines river, Illinois Route 22 (a busy suburban 4 lane), and in there are homes immediately adjacent to the east. What I am saying here is the act was very irresponsible, and I hope I never pull such a bone-headed move myself!

Keep up the great work ad I hope to meet you all at Oshkosh!

Robbie Culver
Cherokee 55955 - KUGN
"Everything Happens for a Reason"

Dave Higdon

Re: Love the podcast!

Postby Dave Higdon » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Robbie...but be careful driving past that golf course...never know when another skibird may be dropping in ;)

Hope to see you at OSH...

We'll keep doing what we're doing as long as people keep listening and chiming in!

<wait...when we started this, no one was listening... :( >

Return to “Listener Mail”