Jack - What type of flying do you do?

Mail and other feedback from listeners.
rcigliano

Jack - What type of flying do you do?

Postby rcigliano » Mon May 12, 2008 1:03 pm

Hey Jack

How about you talking about the type of flying you do and how you utilize GA? I am a student pilot preparing for my check ride and I have been wondering how I will use my license once I get it, besides the $100 hamburger (my wife is afraid to fly). I have also seen on different forums this question from other student pilots. I believe your experiences will probably be close to how I will utilize my license and I also believe that others who are planning to learn how to fly will benefit when they see how a typical VFR pilot flies.

I also think it would be a good idea that on the podcast you have your guests talk about the type of flying they do so that others may be inspired to learn how to fly. Maybe even have a forum or a blog on how your guest (and Jeb and Dave) utilize GA. I think if potential students see how pilots utilize GA, more will be inspired to learn.

BTW, your podcast has made me fall behind on my reading. I listen to it on my way home from work instead of reading (even Aviation Safety - sorry Jeb) while sitting on the train.

Keep up the great job.

Rob
Student pilot from KFRG
Rob
Private Pilot SEL
FRG
Tecnam Eaglet

@RobertCigliano on Twitter
The New Pilot PodBlog Podcast
@NewPilotPodBlog on Twitter
http://thenewpilotpodblog.com

Return to “Listener Mail”