Wilco Films Contest?

Things that don't fit anywhere else.
Mtns2Skies

Wilco Films Contest?

Postby Mtns2Skies » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:26 am

Quick question for anyone with some info on this. I submitted an entry to Wilco Films for their contest for "A pilots Story" sometime last may to possibly be interviewed for the movie. The E-mail containing information about this said the winner would be announced July 20th... well its well past that and no winner, I've sent a couple emails to them with no reply. I was wondering if something happened to their company or they just forgot it or what? Thanks!

t0r0nad0

Re: Wilco Films Contest?

Postby t0r0nad0 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:51 am

I just sent them a message on Twitter with a link to this thread. I vaguely recall them making some announcement on their Facebook page that there were so many entrants that they were still going through them, but I don't know for sure.
-PJ

PP-ASEL as of 8/15/2007
AGI as of 6/30/2008
FAASTeam Representative

States in which I have been the sole manipulator of the controls on takeoff and/or landing:

David Allen

Postby David Allen » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:07 am

They had an overwhelming response to the contest. They were, in fact, still going through all of the entries as of a month ago, and probably still are. I'll call Will today and have him give us an update.

Clear skies!

jackhodgson
Site Admin
Location: Lookout Point, Nottingham, NH / Nashua Airport (ASH)

Postby jackhodgson » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:38 pm

See Dave Allen's reply to your question.

Also I'll forward your question on the Will and Rico. No worries though, I am absolutely certain they're good for it.

-- Jack

Mtns2Skies

Postby Mtns2Skies » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:45 pm

I've gotta bring this up again, If anyone has nay information it would still be greatly appreciated. It is 10 months late of the original date and a month after their secondary date they announced a little bit ago. I keep wondering because those prizes are cool! I know its a long shot but still I'm curious because I know several other pilots that entered as well.

lucaberta

Postby lucaberta » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Met Will and Rico in person, finally, at Sun and Fun. They have had some difficult times during the winter, and Sun and Fun was their first true comeback into the endeavour they have started a while back. They have some cash problems, so bear with them, or better send some money their way... it will happen, sooner or later, but it will happen. --Luca
Luca Bertagnolio, CPL/ASEL/AMEL/ASES/IR

US States I've overflown or flown in:

Return to “Other Topics”