previous episode |
| next episode
"Don't Make Me Laugh" UCAP003
- Weather in Wichita
- Jeb's crowded hangar
- Permanent name! The Uncontrolled Airspace Podcast
- You really should subscribe. See the list in the sidebar at the website.
- Mary Peters is SecDOT nominee Congressional Hearings begin Sep 20
- UAVs in the National Airspace
- Listener emails
- Ric Reynolds from Wisconsin
- Joe Travis from Lousiana
- Steve Tupper from Michigan aka "Stephen Force",
- His podcast: "Airspeed", www.airspeedonline.blogspot.com
- FAA says it's gonna hire more controllers
- Mayor Daley accepts financial consequences for bulldozing Meigs
- Reno Air Races
- Adam Aicraft gets A500 production certificate
- Mustang gets certificated
- "Flyboys" Movie opens this weekend
- Jeb's VLJ business overview
- NBAA coming up in October 17-19
- Virginia EAA Fly-in at Dinwiddie Field Petersburg VA
- Dave's attending the Bombardier Air Safety Standdown 2006
- Bartlesville Oklahoma, 50th Annual Tulsa Regional Airshow, Frank Phillips Field, BVO
- Cirrus renews Patty Wagstaff sponsorship
- Opening music: "Sledgeflattener" by Thomas Dolby
- Closing music: "AirVenture Blues" by James Wynbrandt & Ric Reynolds
Direct link to mp3 audio file of show.
Permalink to these shownotes.
Link to original shownote.
Posted: 2006-09-19 |