"Still Crazy After All These Years" UCAP343
previous episode |
| next episode
to mp3 audio file of show.
All this and more on the Uncontrolled Airspace General Aviation Podcast. Recorded December 23, 2013. Alt titles: "Busy Symbology", "Cats & Dogs Sleeping Together", "Faster Than Spit"
- Headshots, Rounding Errors, Failed Products: The boys discuss Skype avatars, DA-20s, Rotax in training aircraft, Skycatchers, and... (00:00:00)
- Cats & Dogs Sleeping Together! Textron buys Beechcraft, complicating the "high wing vs. low wing" argument for years to come. (00:10:00)
- Welcome, Intros, and Chit-chat (00:21:53)
- Busy Symbology A brief tutorial on standard instrument departure plate symbology) (00:24:40)
- Disclaimer: "Taking the Oath" (00:35:04)
- FAA to Sleep On It: The Federal Air Surgeon will hold off on implementing his new Sleep Apnea rules (00:35:33)
- 2013: Year In Review The boys discuss big stories from the past year (00:50:18)
- 2014: A Look Ahead And then move on to predict the big stories of the coming year (01:10:44)
- Wrap-up and Shout-Outs (01:29:53)
Permalink to these shownotes.
(2012 shownotes format)