"Maybe Blue Ice" UCAP398
previous episode |
| next episode
to mp3 audio file of show.
Uncontrolled Airspace General Aviation Podcast. Recorded February 22, 2016.
- Things That Go Bump in the Flight: A Colombian A320 impacts unknown object but continues on. (00:00:10)
- Intros and Chit-Chat (00:06:57)
- Jeb in Singapore: Jeb fills us in on his recent business trip to the Republic of Singapore for the Singapore Airshow (00:10:22)
- Follow-up: Jack, Jonathan, and the Boeing 717 Listener Jonathan Hardwick tweets some info on the Boeing 717, last of the DC-9 derivatives. (00:17:25)
- Merlin PSA: A "personal sport aircraft" from Aeromarine LSA could make aircraft ownership an option for more of us. (00:22:45)
- Upgrades for the Deb: Jeb is waiting patiently to get his airplane back with numerous improvements, including 2020 ADSB compliance (00:26:17)
- Hey, There is Booze in My Gas! A discussion sparked by use of E85 for hotrods in Australia and why it is not such a great idea for your airplane. (00:29:10)
- ATC Privatization (00:38:40)
- Shout Outs (00:57:40)
Permalink to these shownotes.
(2012 shownotes format)